Counseling Services

Child & Adolescent
Family Therapy
Parent Coaching
Play Therapy
Sand Tray Therapy
Trauma Art Therapy
Personal Growth

Plant background

Supervision for Therapists

As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, I provide supervison for master level clinicians who are seeking social work licensure or their license as a Clinical Social Worker after completion of their LSW.

I also provide supervision for individuals working towards either their Registered Play Therapist or Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor credential.

Feel free to contact me by phone at 215-289-3101 or email [email protected] to set up a consultation. I look forward to helping you towards either your social work licensure or Registered Play Therapy credential.

Schedule Appointment

Start your new path in life and be the change today!

Click Here